Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Black, grey and pink

Hello, sugar lumps!

Have been so busy the last year. Had no time for anything, just running after my two cheeky monkeys . Whoever said having two kids one after another is easy was clearly a friking liar! So for a little while I was stuck in my onesies and comfy, but crapy looking stuff... One day I woke up and decided: ENOUGH!!! I'm still young (not that you can say looking at my bag under the eyes - that's why I cropped my head of... I dont want you to have nightmares. I know, I'm just to good to be true. They are keeping me place in heaven!) and I should look a part - Victoria Beckham does it without fail, so why I can't? :) 

So I'm back! 
Fresh start. 
Deleted all my old post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic











 My weekend outfit for a lovely walk with family

Black shirt (worn under, so looks like a skirt) - H&M
Grey sweater - H&M
Black leather jacket - cop.copine
Black biker shoes - George at Asda
Leather bag (just seen) - zara
Pink scarf and bracelet - local shop

17 comments:

  1. love the pop of pink in this outfit!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stop and leave a precious thought on my blog.

    I follow u, please we follow each other dear.. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow you back, thank you for stopping x

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! Love the pops of pink xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay i'm loving this outfit <3 <3 <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have great blog! Love you cute outfit!
    Maybe you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin? Check my blog and let me know! i would love it!
    http://velvetavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are sorry we save a link in your comment, I hope you can approve my comment.
    and I say thank you have been sharing information is very useful to us.
    one healthy :)
    OBAT USUS BUNTU PECAH

    ReplyDelete
  8. steady once the info, hopefully this info can be useful for everyone who membacanya.oh yes yes do not forget to visit my blog ...!
    OBAT TAHAN LAMA DIATAS RANJANG
    OBAT PATAH TULANG
    OBAT KUAT TAHAN LAMA BERHUBUNGAN SEKUAL
    AWALUDIN
    OBAT PARU-PARU BOLONG

    ReplyDelete
  9. hoomaikai, 'ike i ka loa Fun, a he nani nō, hopefully pono

    ReplyDelete